Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chris Brown..Need I Say More




Chris Brown is really going on an all out publicity tour. These two pics were taken from his Twitter page. Yes, he tweets about his community service efforts while promoting his new album. The caption for the shirt "T-shirts I'm promoting"..really..DAN!!! The caption under the men in trees pic was "Check Out My Outfit". If this is suppose to impress and make people forgive and forget then it's not working. All this shows me is that the judge got it wrong. A couple of days ago he tweeted about his incompleteness with a particular someone and then linked a video featuring his song, "Changed Man" and past pics of him and Rihanna. I don't know what's going on this week, but Kanye and Chris get the total J.O.T.W. award..feel free to comment what you think the acronym stands for.

No comments: