Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Amy Winehouse, Mistress of Shock


I am fascinated... no, mesmerized by Amy Winehouse. I'm not sure why. I know it's not her voice or impeccable taste in fashion and makeup, nor her iconic personality that we all strive to emulate. And I'm pretty sure it not her conscientious attention to personal hygiene.


I think what hypnotizes me every time I see a picture of Amy is that she is so absolutely freakish unique. It's like the deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car or the horrific accident where you don't want to look but you can't help yourself.

What I'm wondering is, does she intentionally look like this for the shock value or is the girl completely clueless? Or a third option... maybe she just doesn't give a sh*t

Seeing an image of Amy Winehouse is like going to a scary movie. You scream all the through, but can't wait until the next one!

Image Source: The Meat Scale

1 comment:

Mike said...

I love her new album that is out. She is very talented.