Sunday, February 10, 2008

Eva Mendes the Latest Rehab Victim

Photo by: Francois Durand / Getty

Hey my fellow readers, I know it's been ages since I last blogged, but my life tends to be crazy sometimes. This story came out of nowhere! Eva " caliente" Mendes is now in rehab at Cirque in Utah for an unknown substance abuse problem. I'm not the one to play the guessing game, so I won't even comment on what I think the drug of choice is. There has been a couple of reports from unknown sources that Eva has a Cocaine addiction and then others say it's prescription drugs. Hollywood wants skinny women to become the face and brand of these high-priced products. It's been told before, beautiful starlet turns alcoholic or drug whore. I know the words were a little harsh, but seriously lets get real! I know no one is perfect, but can there be one half-way decent person that doesn't feel the need to drink or snort Coke. I've never wanted to be in the Hollywood scene, not because I wouldn'te be able to handle it. I just don't like people commanding me around, but at the same time money rules the world and with this economic crisis we're in, celebs are taking all that they can. I wish Eva a much deserved recovery, she seems very genuine and sweet! Currently, she's taken a short leave to take care of some personal issues in Los Angeles and will resume treatment very soon.

No comments: