Sunday, February 24, 2008

Guess Who's Back!

AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster, File

Before I start with the news, let me apologize for not being more frequent with my posting. I think the problem has been solved. I hope you'll embrace the new writers that are on board. Tina Musial, SiDunn (resident political opinion), and Cherri Fox that will bring fresh and sometimes unusual news. I will still post, but not as frequent.

On to the big news in politicalville! I think it's a perfect title for the election, it's truly becoming a television series. Ralph Nader is back to raise havoc and stir the gumbo amongst the Democratic party, just as he did in the 2000 election! He will enter the race as a third-party candidate. He's very vocal about his displeasure of the Bush administration as well as the Democratic nominees. He stated, "the White House contenders as too close to big business and pledging to repeat a bid that will shift the power from the few to the many." So there it is, I had to change the poll on the home page as soon as I heard the news. Please feel free to leave your comments about the man that can change everything!

3 comments:

Si Dunn said...

Ralph Nader claims to be an independent, but his political decisions have played right into the Republicans' hands three times in a row (2000, 2004 and 2008). Is he secretly on the GOP payroll?

Ms. Scorpia said...

What a great question SiDunn!

Mike said...

I like Nader because he is smart.