Friday, January 25, 2008

R.I.P. Heathcliff Andrew Ledger



I know it seems like ages since the last time I've posted anything, but my life has just been so crazy! Anyway, this story has really saddened me, Heath Ledger was such a great actor! It's just a complete tragedy what happened. Although, details are very vague and kind of unclear in my opinion, he was pronounced dead at 3:36 p.m. on Jan 22. I really don't understand the lack of common sense that some people possess, seriously! Why the hell did the masseuse call Mary-Kate Olsen? Did they have an intimate relationship? When a person is cold and not breathing, you don't call someone that can help only by getting private security, because they know people! He was taking so many prescription pills, all which I'm familiar. It's hard sometimes to follow the label, because you want it all to stop at once. You're anxious, can't sleep, and a quick fix is usually what people seek! I was watching the news this morning and the latest news to come out of this story is the protest that apparently will occur during his funeral by a Baptist group. The group will protest the fact that Heath played a gay character in the Oscar blockbuster, Brokeback Mountain. Come on people, let the man rest in peace for goodness sakes! It was a role, not a true life story idiots. Dark Knight will arrive in theatres in the summer, Ledger plays the Joker. It's going to make big money just for the sympathy towards the actor and I'm going to be totally creeped out! The great ones always die young.

No comments: