Thursday, December 27, 2007

Marissa Cooper Charged with D.U.I.!

AP Photo

It's not a shock to me that Mischa Barton was booked on D.U.I. charges, but seriously girl you're not on the O.C. anymore! I thought the Marissa Cooper persona was dead and gone. Well at least it wasn't like episode 7 of season 1 when she overdosed on alcohol and anti-depressant pills, then ended up in a Tijuana alley. Barton was apparently driving recklessly and didn't signal when making a turn. The actress was charged with driving under the influence, possession of narcotics and driving without a valid license, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. She's still being held on $10,000 bail. Dang, if this was Lindsay, she would be getting Starbucks by now! I wonder what kind of sentence will be handed down to her. Please don't think I'm making light of this story, it's a sad incident, but Hollywood is a revolving door, addicts go in and then they come out! Developing.....


Just in case you missed that episode...

No comments: