Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Jennifer Love Hewitt Loves Her Body

Jennifer Love Hewitt, the cute, sweet and sometimes naughty actress is firing back at media and bloggers for saying that she is fat. TMZ reported the story on their website on the 28th of November. Why is my response to the pics so delayed? I felt guilty for all the food I ate over the holidays, that's why! I don't understand the weight issue in Hollywood. I know that skinny is in, but who wants to look like Amy Winehouse and Mary-Kate Olsen. I think she looks healthy and absolutely gorgeous. Hewitt posted on her personal site that, " she's upset for all the girls out there that are struggling with their body image. You go girl! At least you're not some pill-popping, crack smoking, eat nothing but lettuce type of chick. If she gains another 10 pounds, then she's pregnant!

3 comments:

Deb said...

This is why so many girls have such awful eating disorders, because they're taught that "beautiful" has to be bone thin.

Personally, I like my women with a little meat on their bones. I don't even mind a lot...depending. :D

Healthy is the key...

You can be 200 lbs, and have better cardiovascular health than someone who is 115 lbs, depending on genes and the types of food you eat.

This type of mindset scares me.

Ms. Scorpia said...

I so agree with you Deb, to much pressure to be thin these days! Thanks for the comment, you're always supporting my posts.

Anonymous said...

Um is Hollywood crazy or what? I don't know about all people but as far as I am concerned there is nothing wrong with some package. I prefer women with some curves especially in the rump. These women that look like they should be in the hospital showing their rib cages is nasty!