Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What's Your Opinion?

AP Photo/Marie Claire

I wasn't sure about the title of this post. I've backspaced so many damn times it's not even funny! I know it's sexy and expressive, but why do celebrity women pose naked on a magazine? I'm a mother and to me, exposing your pregnant belly is not a way to gain respect. In my opinion, it's an intimate delight that should be kept between mother and father. In the 90's Demi Moore did it and lets not forget Britney Spears a couple of years ago. I just don't see the point, maybe I'm just old-fashioned. Halle Berry will probably be the next hot celeb to expose their belly for the world to see. I mean don't get me wrong, a cute little Pea in the Pod outfit with a little belly exposure isn't that boo! It's the nakedness I have a problem with. Oh well keep up the good work ladies, I'm sure your boy or girl will be very proud. OMG, I just had a Marie Osmond moment, reports are surfacing that Britney is preggers with her third child! Please let this be one of those out there rumors that came from the mouth of a stoned party goer that met Brit in the hallway!

No comments: