Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Shaq "Diesel" Files for Divorce!

Wow, Shaq has filed for divorce after nearly five years of marriage to Shaunie! I'm not shocked by anyone getting a divorce these days, but my hopes were kind of high for this couple. I was telling someone today that you never know what's going on behind closed doors! According to the filing, which was first reported by The Miami Herald on its Web site Tuesday night, Shaquille O’Neal is asking Shaunie O’Neal to provide a “correct accounting of all money, funds, stocks, bonds, and other securities” that she had access to or obtained during the marriage. Oh boy, sounds like some funny business was going on!

3 comments:

Rudi said...

I thought my best friend and his wife had a good marriage too. But she filed for divorce this week too. So as you say...you never really know.
I like your blog:)

Anonymous said...

Surprised, how a marriage can break up...why even marry in the first place then?!?

Ms. Scorpia said...

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the comments. Rudi, sorry to hear about your best friend going through a divorce. Please tell him to stay prayerful and eventually his wounds will heal and it's ok to be emotional right now.