Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Britney Temporarily Loses the Boys!


I knew it was only a matter of time before it all came to a screeching halt! I posted a story on Britney last week in which I said, K-Fed get the beds ready! The courts have temporarily handed the boys over to Mr. Federline and while I'm not a such a big fan of the wanna be rapper, I'd rather see the kids with someone that's a little more responsible. It doesn't seem like Brit is to phased or maybe she's just confident that the boys will be back in her lap within a few weeks. I have a feeling she will permanently lose custody, because the complete makeover she needs will not be done in a matter of months. I hope that she doesn't spiral out of control and end up like Anna Nicole, which people in the media have compared her to. At least we know who the kid's father is! Honestly, I never like seeing a mother in such self-destruction and turmoil, so I sincerely wish her the best.

No comments: