Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Britney Will Perform at MTV Video Music Awards

Ladies and Gents look at this photo, is this what you want to see at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards? Well if you answered yes which I seriously doubt, then get ready and watch no good mom and wanna be stripper Britney Spears shake her tail feather! She's rumored to be the opening act of the show as well as J. Lo, I mean Jennifer Lopez. MTV has lost so many cool points from me, I've been a fan since the 80's. I understand that it's a business and ratings means everything, but why put her career in jeopardy like that? You know that song " I'm not a girl, not yet a woman", well Brit you are definitely a woman and it's about time you start acting like one and take some responsibility! First objective should be to take care of your kids and worry about the award show later. I will catch the performance on YouTube, I don't want to contribute to the ratings ploy of MTV!

No comments: