Monday, August 13, 2007

Eva and Tony are Ready for Parenthood

Photo by: Kevin Winter/Getty
Eva and Tony said they're going to teach their kids French, English, and Spanish. I mean seriously, were we really expecting anything less from the married couple. I just hope Tony doesn't teach the lyrics to his song, " Balance Toi". He released a French hip-hop album with producer Polygrafic (Sound Scientists). The album Top of the Game, featuring rapper Fabulous and Booba was released in March 2007 and I don't need to reveal the record sales, I think you can figure out that they weren't significant! I wouldn't be surprised if Eva announces she's pregnant tomorrow, her biological clock is ticking. I take that back, my mom had my brother when she was 48, so she still has a good 15 years to go!

No comments: