Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Get the Broom!

In my last post, I gave my opinion on how the Cavs could win against the Spurs. Unfortunately, I was wrong! They did put Daniel Gibson in the starting line-up, but he didn't rise to the challenge. In fact, Boobie was 1-10 and that my friends will not get it done. I liked Lebron's approach last night, he was more aggressive and the block on Duncan was awesome! When I was watching the game, there was only one man on the court. Varejao, attempted to make the most crazy shot! He should've gave the ball back to LeBron, which LBJ stated that in the Post-game conference. I just think that this game was the ultimate test, just like in the Detroit series. Now 3-0, the Cavs have one tall mountain climb and against the Spurs it's damn near impossible! Well, here's a preview of Game 4.

No comments: