Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ko-baby!!



Kobe and Mr. Buss had a meeting this week, while Kobe was on vacation. Sources, are reporting that Kobe is still demanding a trade!

I'm so sick of this dude and his constant demands. First, he gives an exclusive interview to Stephen A. Smith and goes on and on about how he isn't happy. Then he demanded to be traded and even went on to say, "I don't care if it's Pluto"! In that same week, he was on another radio program and said he wanted to stay with the Lakers organization.

I think Kobe finally realizes that he isn't the one player that can carry his team to a championship. Well, I take that back. One player was able to take his team to the "big dance", but keep in mind that was the East. The only reason why Kobe has three rings is because of the "Big Aristotle". That's what makes the Cavs so impressive, they only had LBJ. Kobe's contract is huge and I don't see the Lakers making it easy for him. It won't be a team in the West, so the only place to me that's logical is the Bulls. I mean think about it, they have enough young players and cap room. It would be a good fit, but Kobe has to change his attitude! He has to become more of a passer and trust his teammates. Lebron James always trusted his team, even when they didn't trust themselves. I think a 1-2 punch with him and Ben Wallace makes a run for the East Finals!!

Read here

No comments: