Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Redemption?




So, I was previewing this new video that has surfaced on the web. Unfortunately, you have to pay 1.99 in order to view in its entirety. Supposedly, Kobe in a supermarket parking lot in Newport Beach, trash talks the Lakers organization as well as Andrew Bynum. He was using all sorts of profanities! I found the Redemption commercial and had to post it, this guy is really full of himself. All the money that has been spent on building his career and fan base, at least those outside of Los Angeles has been a total waste. I'm starting to think this guy is running for office. He flip flops and goes to media outlets, basically on a campaign trail! Ok, so you weren't directly responsible for Shaq leaving! Ok, you were promised a championship contending team! Well, that didn't happen, but no one forced you to renew your contract. Although, you were under the misapprehension that players would be signed that could get you deep into the playoffs.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a fan by far. It's not because I don't feel he has talent, bottom line this dude is awesome! So, definitely no hate on my part. The thing that separates him from Lebron and Dwayne is his arrogance and selfishness. For example, if you go to http://www.kb24.com click on camps. The camp tuition is 600.00, which you expect! If you look closer, it says that if you have a number 8 jersey, Kobe will not sign it. What a joke! These parents send their kids to learn pointers and to gain skills from one of the greatest players in the NBA and he has the audacity to not sign a number 8 jersey, which he has worn for so many years. I mean seriously, you're demanding a trade, so does that mean that people can no longer bring a number 24?

No comments: