Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Next Host of The View Is.....

The picture above was taking months ago, so remove Rosie and put Whoopi, Sherry, or D-Lister Kathy and you have the next co-host of The View. I don't think adding a new host will increase the ratings! You're all getting old and it's showing, Elizabeth can get her own show with Ann Coulter and campaign for the Republicans and Barbara and Joy can crusade for senior benefits. Sorry if I'm being a little harsh, but it's not a good show anymore since Star left. Rosie was overbearing at times and the fights with Elizabeth were comical but distracting. The announcement should be coming soon. Barbara, I hear Paula Zahn needs a job!

Quick Update
Reports have surfaced that Whoopi and Sherry will be the new co-hosts of The View, even though ABC had no comments. I don't know if I can handle both of them. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm all about diversity but Whoopi and Sherry aren't a good combination.

No comments: