Saturday, July 21, 2007

What, Britney Will Release An Album In 08?

No Britney don't do it girl, stay away from the music and the vids! Brit looks a hot mess on the set of her new video, Get Back. Her first single from the new album ' Fears Within' that was supposed to be released in mid 07, but it was pushed back to 2008. I wonder why, because she still needs to get it together. Britney you aren't Rihanna, you can't come back and say I'm bad, because you already are!! I'm not a Brit or Paris hater, just wish women with a lot of money would be more sensible and less trashy. Have you heard of Angelina, she made her mistakes, but look at her now, aspire to be her one day. People can say what they want, but Angelina and Brad were meant to be with each other. I know the circumstances were messed up, because he was still married, but I don't think she wrecked their marriage! We have no clue what went on behind the scenes. Oh wow, sorry for the random tangent peeps, just had to put it out there. Anywho, Brit take your time to recover and spend time with your boys, reconcile with your mother, and go to school. I know that's hard, but move somewhere else like Arizona.

No comments: